STC Atlanta depends on the support of its sponsors to enable us to serve the Atlanta technical communication community. Without this support, STC Atlanta could not offer high-quality programs, competitions, and scholarships to the Atlanta technical communication community.
Help STC Atlanta serve the technical communication communityÂ today!
Become a Sponsor
The STC Atlanta Chapter sponsorship program provides you with a one-stop shop for making tax-deductible donations in support of the Chapter and the field of technical communication. We encourage and accept the following types of contributions for our Chapter activities and events:
- Cash donations
- Services beneficial to the Chapter and its activities
- Sponsorship of Chapter meeting and conference refreshment break(s)
- Specialty items from your company (cloth bags, clip holders, etc., printed with your company’s logo)
- Products, books, peripherals, etc.
- Gift certificates (for books, peripherals, products, services, lunches, etc.)
- Tabletop exhibits/displays of your products/services at our Chapter meetings and other events.
Depending on your level of support, and in appreciation for your contribution, you may receive recognition in printed conference materials, our website, email updates, and programs. In addition, one attendee from your company may be offered free or reduced pricing for meetings or events. For more information on the various levels of sponsorship and on how to become a sponsor, please contact Phoebe Forio.